2020 оны 05 сарын 06 OUR STORY
2020 оны 05 сарын 05 If you are a true leader, then you deserve to sit at the lea…
2020 оны 05 сарын 04 LEADING HERDERS WHO EFFECTIVELY RAISED THREE COWS AND ONE HO…
2019 оны 12 сарын 28 FROM THE CABIN OF THE GIANT MINING DUMP TRUCK TO THE AUSTRAL…
2019 оны 12 сарын 11 MISTRESS OF THE GIANT DUMP TRUCK
2019 оны 11 сарын 15 LOCOMOTIVE
2019 оны 11 сарын 13 REAL HOST OF THE "GOLDEN BABY GOAT"
2019 оны 11 сарын 11 SUCCESS IS NOT MEASURED BY MONEY, IT IS MEASURED BY HOW MUCH…
2019 оны 11 сарын 06 TRAILBREAKER
2019 оны 11 сарын 05 VOLUNTER OF REVSOMOL DISPATCH
2019 оны 11 сарын 04 BEING ONE FAMILY MEANS HAVING AN UNANIMITY
2019 оны 11 сарын 01 BRIGHTLY GLOWING PEAK
2019 оны 10 сарын 31 INSEPARABLE FROM THE ROAD LIFE
2019 оны 10 сарын 30 "ALUNGOO-2018" THE WINNERS OF THE CUP
2019 оны 10 сарын 29 LONG YEARS OF PATIENCE, STRUGGLE AND DESIRE
2019 оны 10 сарын 24 WE WANT TO GROW FUTURE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD
2019 оны 10 сарын 22 Women cannot go beyond the household zone and become economi…
2019 оны 10 сарын 16 The Federation of Cuban Women
2019 оны 10 сарын 14 The Secret History of the Mongol Queens
2019 оны 10 сарын 14 The Festivals of Mongolia
2019 оны 10 сарын 14 MONGOLIA
2019 оны 10 сарын 14 ERDENEBILEG BATSAIKHAN: AT DIFFICULT TIMES A MAN MUST NOT LO…
2019 оны 10 сарын 09 A GLITTERING BRIGHT STAR IN THE NIGHT SKY
2019 оны 10 сарын 09 This is the historical era in search of the enlightenment
2019 оны 10 сарын 03 Өнөөдөр дэлхийн аялал жуулчлалын өдөр тохиож байна
2019 оны 09 сарын 27 БАЛДОРЖ шагналтнууд тодорлоо
2019 оны 09 сарын 27 Г.Амартүвшин: Эмэгтэйчүүдийн эрхэлдэг бизнес нь санхүүгийн х…
2019 оны 09 сарын 27 Ахмадын баяраар Алтан гадас одонгоор энгэрээ мялаалаа
2019 оны 09 сарын 26 "Илүү сайхан ирээдүйн төлөө" Тунхаглал
2019 оны 09 сарын 26 З.Нарантуяа: Эмэгтэйчүүдийн эрхэлдэг бизнесийг дэмжиж ажилла…
2019 оны 09 сарын 25 Б.Оюунгэрэл: Эмэгтэйчүүдийн хөгжлийн бодлоготой болох хэрэгт…
2019 оны 09 сарын 25 ‘The Hu’ хамтлагийн ‘Гэрэг’ цомог ‘Billboard’-ын дэлхийн жаг…
2019 оны 09 сарын 25 ҮНДЭСНИЙ НОМЫН САНГИЙН САН ХӨМРӨГТ ТУЛУЙ ХААНЫ УДМЫН СУДАР Н…
2019 оны 09 сарын 24 МЭХ "Хамтдаа хамгаалъя" аяныг улс даяар эхлүүллээ
2019 оны 09 сарын 24 Х.Булгантуяа: Жендэрийн мэдрэмжтэй төсөвийн төлөвлөлт хийгдд…
2019 оны 09 сарын 17 "Илүү сайхан ирээдүйн төлөө" чуулган эхэллээ
2019 оны 09 сарын 17 Хүчирхийллийг бууруулахын тулд эмэгтэйчүүд хандлагаа өөрчлөх…
2019 оны 09 сарын 16 Б.Оюунгэрэл: Шийдвэр гаргах түвшинд эмэгтэйчүүд оролцсоноор …
2019 оны 09 сарын 12 Ж.Сүхжаргалмаа: Жендэрийн харилцаа бол хүний эрхийн хэрэгжил…
2019 оны 09 сарын 12 Шийдвэр гаргах түвшин дэх эмэгтэйчүүдийн оролцоо
2019 оны 09 сарын 11 Ану: Бид тэгш эрхтэй байх ёстой
2019 оны 09 сарын 11 Б.Тулга, Д.Амарбаясгалан нар панелистаар оролцоно
2019 оны 09 сарын 10 Ж.Сүхжаргалмаа: 95 жилийн түүхэнд бий болсон дархлаагаа хамг…
2019 оны 09 сарын 10 Эмэгтэйчүүдийн асуудалд Улс төрчид...
2019 оны 09 сарын 09 Аялагч, сэтгүүлч Julia Hubbel блогтоо МЭХ-ны ерөнхийлөгчийг …
2019 оны 09 сарын 09 МЭХ-ны 95 жилийн ойд...
2019 оны 09 сарын 09 МЭХ-ны Баян-Өлгий аймаг дахь салбар зөвлөл
2019 оны 09 сарын 06 Mongolian Women’s Federation
2019 оны 09 сарын 06 НҮБ-ын Анна-Карин Жатфорс зочин илтгэгчээр оролцож, үг хэлнэ
2019 оны 09 сарын 05
"ALUNGOO-2018" THE WINNERS OF THE CUP
The Mongolian Women Federation, considering the unity and peace necessary for the people of Mongolia at the present time, has created the Cup “ALUNGOO-2018” and decided to award this cup to the best women of the year. The Cup, which is named after Alungoo, a symbol of peace and unity of the Mongols, a symbol of the mind, is accompanied by a cash reward of one million MNT and a voucher for family trip abroad.
The goal of this cup is a real assessment of the contribution to the development of society by the best women of each industry, who with honest work achieved success, devoted their work for the sake of educating society, became an example of imitation for others and became leaders in their industries. And also to promote the success and achievements of these women, choose the best women and reward them. The Mongolian Women Federation in 2018 for the first time held the festival “Alungoo” and in the future annually on the 20th of December this festival will be held, and the winner will be announced in each nomination.
1. THE WINNER OF THE CUP “ALUNGOO”
“HERDSWOMAN OF THE YEAR”
Korloo Dashdavaa /Dundgobi Province/
- Shepherd of the somon Gurvansayhan of Dundgobi Province.
- National champion - shepherd.
- Initiated and created a series of dairy products, such as “Dried curd complex”, “Dairy products complex”, “Enriched whey”, “Condensed milk”, as well as a series of products from wild garlic.
- Has released various products of animal origin and since 2010 has been actively participating in various contests annually, in which she won first places at the Grand Prix.
- Teaches young families stock raising and life skills.
2. THE WINNER OF THE CUP “ALUNGOO”
“FARMER WOMAN OF THE YEAR”
Bayarkhuu Tugs-Ochir /Central Province/
Agronomist, has been working by specialty for over 35 years.
- Since 2005 she has been growing in a greenhouse with a size of 7200 sq.m. fruits and vegetables, such as pumpkin, cucumber, tomatoe, pepper, watermelon, strawberry, cantaloupe. And also in an open field of 2.5 hectares grows 16 varieties of vegetables, such as burdock and green onions, cabbage, carrots and others.
- Implemented the latest technologies of vegetable growing of the Republic of Korea and Japan on her farm, for which in 2011 her farm was awarded the title of the Lead Greenhouse Farm of Mongolia.
- In 2008, for the first time in Mongolia, she started growing strawberries in a greenhouse and, since 2012, she began to supply products to the market. For the introduction of the latest technology and the supply of strawberries to the market, the Prime Minister of Mongolia Altanhuyag N. awarded her the title of “Hero-Reformer” award.
- Since 2006 she trained annualy 300-450 people in techniques and technologies for growing vegetables, including greenhouse vegetables and fruits.
- Based on the model greenhouse of Ataryn Shim LLC, headed by Bayarkhuu T., greenhouses were built in the Zhargaltkhan soum of Khentii Province, in the Dalanzadgad soum of Umnugobi Province. Bayarkhuu T. works as an agronomist-consultant in these greenhouses.
- In cooperation with the KIST organization of the Republic of Korea, for the first time in Mongolia, introduced smart technology of vegetable farming SMART FARM on her farm.
3. THE WINNER OF THE CUP “ALUNGOO”
“WOMAN OF THE YEAR IN EDUCATION SECTOR”
Tungalag Tserenjav /Disctrict of Nalaikh/
Preschool Methodist, has been working by specialty for 42 years.
Head of the Kindergarten No. 23 of Nalaikh district.
- Initiated the first model of a children’s group in Mongolia engaged in a yurt with a water supply and sewage system. For five years, she has been successfully managing this kindergarten group and has implemented this practice throughout the country.
- For 30 children who could not study in kindergarten, organized a model children’s group in a yurt with a total cost of 67,354,000 MNT. Based on this model children’s group, 67 such children’s groups engaged in a yurt have opened throughout the country today.
- In 2014, on the basis of the investment of the UN Children’s Fund /UNICEF/ in the 4th district of the Nalaikh district, a tent for a children’s group was built. The sanitary and hygienic infrastructure of this yurt was completely resolved, which became the model of capital’s kindergarten.
- In collaboration with the NGO “Children’s Wheelchair” and the Clinic “Transparent Tune”, Rotary International Club launched a charity campaign to distribute wheelchairs to children in need.
- Since 2007, she constantly occupied top places in the contests and competitions based on her work and activities.
- In 2010 and 2015-2018, she was awarded the title of the leading employee in the field of education.
4. THE WINNER OF THE CUP “ALUNGOO”
“WOMAN OF THE YEAR IN HEALTH CARE SECTOR”
Sergelen Orgoy /Ulaanbaatar/
Doctor, has been working by specialty for 35 years.
Head of the Department of General Surgery of the State Integrated Clinic, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Honorary Doctor.
- Implemented the project to empower surgery and emergency care for 289 doctors, 350 nurses and drivers of medical centers of 11 soums, which resulted the decrease of the number of cases of emergency surgeries’ complications by 0.17%, and mortality decreased by 0.04%.
- Conducted first aid training for 1402 doctors and nurses, as well as in-depth training to help injured people.
- Held on-site free surgery to 195 citizens living in the provinces.
- Since 2006, she has conducted professional courses for surgeons and anesthetists of 5 provinces of Mongolia.
- Following the implementation of the project “Development of Endoscopic Surgery” with the support of the Swanson Foundation of USA from 2018, the proportion of endoscopic surgery to remove the gallbladder increased to 90%.
- Named “Best Doctor of the Year” by ACS / American College Surgeon /, which is one of the world’s leading organizations in the field of surgery.
5.THE WINNER OF THE CUP “ALUNGOO”
“WOMAN OF THE YEAR IN THE CULTURE AND NATIONAL HERITAGE FIELD”
Tsengelsaykhan Zadi /Darkhan-Uul, Bayanhongor Province/
Doctor, worked in the field of public administration.
President of the “Center of Infinite Thoughts” to support embroiderers, embroiderer of Mongolia, national embroidery instructor.
- Inherited the cultural heritage of embroidery, which is the basis of the royal mind, at the highest level, as well as studying, exploring this heritage, enriching it and teaching others to this art. As a result of her hard work and initiative last 30 years they were able to restore the art of embroidery, which was on the verge of oblivion.
- Created more than 30 models of embroidered products and received patents for them.
- Created a series of 8 products called “May our country flourish forever”.
- Her products were rated by the National Center for Cultural Heritage as perpetuating memory, unique, which will be registered in the future in the register of cultural heritage.
- She participated in more than 30 international exhibitions, contests, which were held in seven different countries, and also organized 28 fairs and special purpose contests.
- Currently working as a leader of the working group for registering Mongolian embroidery culture in the list of intangible cultural heritage of UNESCO. She also trained over 4,500 people in the art of Mongolian traditional embroidery and helped them increase their income.
6. THE WINNER OF THE CUP “ALUNGOO”
“WOMAN OF THE YEAR IN THE MINING SECTOR”
Bolormaa Ayush /Orkhon Province/
The operator of water treatment plants, has been working for 33 years.
She works as an operator of water treatment plants at the Erdenet mining corporation.
- Since 1988 she has been working in the Mechanical department of the Repair and Mechanical Plant of the joint Mongolian-Russian mining corporation “Erdenet”. From 2007 to the present, she has been working in the Smelting Department of the Foundry. She works stably at this enterprise, and also performs official duties effectively.
- Based on the knowledge and skills, she put forward four good initiatives to improve equipment performance, which were subsequently introduced into production.
- She owns the equipment and the machine at a professional level, she is a leading worker among colleagues, shares her professional experience with her colleagues and diligently trains new employees. If consider the results of her work of the past five years, she cleaned more than 7,300 tons of steel iron with an electric fluid method, annually exceeded the work plan by 103-105.5%, and also did not allow for disciplinary violations, strictly followed the rules of labor safety and sanitary requirements. She is one of the foremost employees of the Erdenet mining corpation.
7. THE WINNER OF THE CUP “ALUNGOO”
“WOMAN OF THE YEAR IN MEDIA SECTOR”
Enerel Enkhtsag /Ulaanbaatar/
Journalist-translator, has been working by the specialty for more than 20 years.
Works as a host of TV program “Free Women” on the channel NTV.
- Has written dozens of articles on violence against women and girls, on their discrimination, and on the protection of children’s rights.
- Has written many series of articles on domestic violence, on the protection of the rights of women and girls, on the protection of the rights of children, on increasing the participation of women at the decision-making level. Thus, it has played a significant role in determining state policy, as well as in changing social trends.
- Took part in a social protection program conducted in Australia.
- The Foundation for Liberal Women awarded her as a “Gender-Sensitive Journalist”.
- In 2016, the United Nation’s Population Fund awarded her as a “Gender-Sensitive Journalist”.
- In 2015, the National Gender Committee awarded her as a “Gender-Sensitive Journalist”.
- Won the contest “Issues facing women and girls. Solving these problems”, held by the Embassy of Canada in Mongolia.
8. THE WINNER OF THE CUP “ALUNGOO”
“SPORTSWOMAN OF THE YEAR”
Ugalztsetseg Gambaa /Huvsgul Province/
The founder of the center “Champ fitness”, athlete, trainer.
- She has been training for 6 years:
o 2015 - “Future Mr.” - a bronze medal,
o 2015 - “Mr. Mongolia” - silver medal,
o 2015 - Asian Championship - bronze medal,
o 2016 - World Championship - gold medal,
o 2017 - Asian Championship - bronze medal,
o 2017 - “Mr. Mongolia” - gold medal,
o 2017 - World Championship - gold medal,
o 2017 - China International Competition - Gold Medal,
o 2018 - tournament Mr.Olympia China - bronze medal.
- In 2017, the World Cup was made by her model.
- Three times world champion, twice Asian champion.
9. THE WINNER OF THE CUP “ALUNGOO”
“WOMAN OF THE YEAR IN THE SECTOR OF CIVIL SOCIETY”
Munkhuu Dorzh /Ulaanbaatar/
Head of national movement “Family Value”
- She started her career from the soum’s doctor, worked as a Deputy Minister of Health, a Member of the People’s Khural, a Member of the Parliament. She is an honored stateswoman.
- Her services to the people and the state were highly rated at the national and international level, and in 2005 she was awarded the title “Honored Worker of the Healthcare Sector of Mongolia”, in 2007 and 2011 she received international awards for the honor of women, for achievements in the field of health care.
- Took the space in the women’s movement in Mongolia, worked as Chairperson, President of the Mongolian Women Federation.
- In 1997, for the benefit of the society, she founded the family movement “Family Value” with her colleagues and for more than 20 years has been actively involved in the activities of this movement and has been involved in introducing the family issue into public policy, introducing a professional national system, and improving the family education system.
10. THE WINNER OF THE CUP “ALUNGOO”
“BUSINESSWOMAN OF THE YEAR”
Dolgormaa Dashzeveg /Darkhan-Uul Province/
Engaged in beekeeping.
- In 1987, she graduated from the Professional Training and Production Center with a degree in Beekeeping.
- Breeds 60-120 bees.
- Since 1990 she also has been growing potatoes, vegetables and fruits.
- In 2002 she started the Association of Beekeepers in Orkhon soum.
- She trained more than 120 people in beekeeping, prepared 67 beekeepers.
- With the assistance of projects and programs, created a workplace for 56 families.
- Successfully organized courses with the assistance of the People in Need agency of the Czech Republic and the international agency ADRA.
- She is the environmental coordinator for the UN Central Region.
11. THE WINNER OF THE CUP “ALUNGOO”
“WOMAN OF THE YEAR IN THE COMMUNAL SECTOR”
Narantuya Byambadulam /Ulaanbaatar/
- Since 1976, from the age of 16 she has been clearing roads.
- Continuously for 39 years engaged in clearing the roads.
- In 2015 she was awarded the Honorary Badge of the Chingeltei District, became the Best Employee of the organization. In 2017, she was awarded the 25th anniversary jubilee badge of the Chingeltei district.
- Narantuyaa B. is a diligent employee, respected among colleagues and managers. Shows sincerity in the performance of their work, a qualified senior employee. She currently trains 30 community workers.
12. THE WINNER OF THE CUP “ALUNGOO”
“WOMAN OF THE YEAR IN THE PRODUCTION SECTOR”
Alimaa Sengezhav /Ulaanbaatar/
Mechanical engineer, designer, Evseg Cashmere LLC production of cashmere products
- In 1999-2006 graduated from Bradford University in England with a degree in “Designer”.
- In 1984, she began work in a Spinning factory as a senior foreman, mechanical engineer.
- In the field of cashmere production continuously works for 28 years.
- Since 2009, she has been working as a Development Director, Chief Designer at Cashmere Holding LLC.
- Her works won prizes of Grand Prix at the festival “Goyol”, “Ulaanbaatar Partnership”, “Made in Mongolia”.
- The company ranks second in the export of wool and cashmere products.